Dr. Raymaker is available for presentations, trainings, or guest lectures. Possible topics of focus include:
- Community-partnered approaches to research
- Systems thinking and systems change
- Conducting research with people with developmental disabilities or mental health conditions
- Employment and people on the autism spectrum
- Health services and people on the autism spectrum
- Ethical considerations in research with people with disabilities
Please contact email@example.com to discuss speaker fees and availability.